viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2018

MASS MEDIA


MASS MEDIA:


The mass media is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication



What do I use:


Every day I use the mobilephone to communicate with my friends or to search something in Internet. I often use the tablet to watch such  good films or series too. Sometimes, I read some magazines or watch the news on TV.

The channels I use to watch:

-ETB2: The news

-ETB3: Cartoons
-LA SEXTA: Equipo de investigación, El intermedio.
-NEOX : Los Simpsons,  Friends.

I think we all use things that are associated with mass media, and that this one, is making a huge change in our lifes as the time goes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Europe, Travel Marketing

This term we have to make a power point and encourage people to go there. Our group have chosen Hamburg, the place where when shcool finshes...